Donate to the Lloydminster Region Health Foundation
Our foundation is working towards enhancing healthcare in our region. Enhance healthcare with us by donating today!
Donate to the Lloydminster Region Health Foundation Today!
Lloydminster Healthcare needs our help battling COVID-19.
Here are some great ways to get involved!
Encourage them by:
– Continuing to write words of appreciation to our Healthcare Staff and of course Long-Term Care Patients
Energize them by:
– Donating gift cards for the Healthcare staff can use to refuel on hot coffee, a warm meal and more.
– Donating iPads for Isolated Patients so they can connect with their loved ones.
Keep them safe by:
– Donating Financially to the COVID-19 Emergency Fund to assist in providing our healthcare staff and patients with the proper equipment. This includes:
–Coveralls and Hazmat Suits
–Full Face Respirators
You are welcome to donate by:
– Online – www.lrhf.ca/donate
– Phone: 306.820.6161
– Email: email@example.com
– By contacting us to arrange to pick up
Please do not go to the Health Foundation office for delivery of donations or any local healthcare facilities. All pick-ups can be arranged.
THANK YOU, Lloydminster for always keeping your healthcare team strong and empowered! We will get through this together.
Phone or Fax
4910 50 Street, Suite 116
Lloydminster, SK S9V0Y5
Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday
8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch from 12:00–1:00 p.m.)
8:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Our office is closed for all Statutory Holidays