For updates regarding the COVID-19 Outbreak or to complete a Self-Assessment visit:
Enhancing healthcare. Together.
We are passionate about healthcare in the Lloydminster region, and we think you should be too. We offer a variety of ways for you to get involved with the health of our region; through events, fundraisers, donations, and volunteerism, we are working on enhancing healthcare—together.
Lloydminster Healthcare needs our help battling COVID-19. Here are some great ways to get involved!
Encourage them by:
– Continuing to write words of appreciation to our Healthcare Staff and of course Long-Term Care Patients
Energize them by:
– Donating gift cards for the Healthcare staff can use to refuel on hot coffee, a warm meal and more.
– Donating iPads for Isolated Patients so they can connect with their loved ones.
Keep them safe by:
– Donating Financially to the COVID-19 Emergency Fund to assist in providing our healthcare staff and patients with the proper equipment. This includes:
–Coveralls and Hazmat Suits
–Full Face Respirators
You are welcome to donate by:
– Online – www.lrhf.ca/donate
– Phone: 306.820.6161
– Email: email@example.com
– By contacting us to arrange to pick up
Please do not go to the Health Foundation office for delivery of donations or any local healthcare facilities. All pick-ups can be arranged.
THANK YOU, Lloydminster for always keeping your healthcare team strong and empowered! We will get through this together.
Area of Greatest Need
Each year we are confronted with new and emerging needs within our community. Help us make a difference. Get involved.
Supporting a range of innovative health programs and services that impact the Lloydminster region. We invite you to join us.
Supporting growth initiatives and innovations in acute care to improve access for necessary treatments for short term needs.
Upgrading and enhancing healthcare for those who can no longer live independently. Learn how you can get involved with our program today.